"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thus, your words, suggestions and criticism bear a vital significance for us.
- Tis a form of government which the word of God bears testimony against, and blood will attend it.
- Those words bear witness to another role for the building, as the group's editorial offices from 1973 to 1989.
- Your own words bear testimony to this fact.
- I cannot admit that my words bear the construction which he has put on them.
- I think so too, but how do his words bear upon us and upon the argument?
- Most everyone owns stocks, and no one wants to hear the words bear market.
- And when a word in a libretto bears specific emotional baggage, the Italian shapes it without thinking.
- But they did not know then the full meaning that their words would bear.
- Their word should bear more weight in Mexico City than any amount of impassioned pleas from us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.