"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Understandably, no car company is using the S word in touting these new doors' benefits.
- They are called the dreaded S word: soft.
- Shhh-come on, the whole world won't stare in horror if you use the S word.
- Perhaps a certain S word now comes to mind for many New Yorkers.
- The 17th of 18 installments of "S" words is almost ready for publication.
- The Bulls have been reluctant to utter the "S" word.
- The S word is spoken anytime something drops on the floor at home.
- In addition to discipline, investors may also need advisers who don't have an aversion to the "S" word.
- I hear they wanted Myrna to use the S word a couple of years ago, can you believe it?
- They want it all, and some on the team are not shy about mentioning the "S" word.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.