"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The word is also widely used as an insult in the Middle East; it is roughly equivalent to the word "faggot" in the American English vocabulary.
- The word faggot originally meant a piece or bundle of gathered firewood.
- Billy Martin used the word "faggot" in the clubhouse upon becoming an Athletics's manager in 1980, and some teammates avoided showering with him.
- Mr. Hann then used the word "faggot" and an obscenity combined with the word "Jew," directing his shouts at the student in the window.
- Patty Griffin uses the word 'faggot' in her song Tony.
- The word faggot has been turned into a noun for a jerk.
- I don't even associate the word faggot with homosexuality at all.
- The council ruled that Canadian radio stations must mute or otherwise edit out the word "faggot" before airing the original version of the song.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.