"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the past the word could be applied to any person or thing personified, not just a woman.
- For the time being, at least, these words can properly be applied to the West itself.
- He was writing there of moving on from the Lakers, but those words could be applied now.
- The word is very commonly applied to matters of opinion.
- Today, the word is applied to all crafts which use the paper.
- There was no way the word "pretty" could be applied to this drive.
- The word is usually applied to the room inside a temple.
- This is regarded as the point at which the word "green" was first applied to politics in Europe.
- Originally, the words were applied to such obvious forms as the human body.
- The word was applied to the most important forest produce, that of the oak.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.