"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The same principle applies to words like fire, directing our attention to situations that may immediately require it.
- But then the argument would apply to other words in that context which had less bearing on the purpose in reading.
- And exactly analogous observations apply to words heard or written or read.
- The term can also be applied to symbols or words.
- This idea can be applied to words as well.
- Once children learn these phonics patterns, they can apply them to words.
- The experiments were designed to see if English morphophonemics would be applied by children to novel words.
- This applies also to words that are pronounced together in connected speech:
- Infants are able to apply principles of this practice to larger words and sentences as they learn to process language.
- One must also distinguish between the way meaning is applied to words and to sentences.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.