"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His written words were like registered thoughts, retained only in his own brain after he had completed them.
- Such words retain a cultural significance from the time at which they appeared in common language.
- But not all the dead that day were heroes, if that overworked word retains a shred of meaning.
- Rarely, the word retains the gender it had in the donor language.
- Each word retains its original spelling, pronunciation, and meanings.
- This was happening now - if that word retains any meaning- uptime, in the future.
- The word "sexagesimal" (for base 60) retains the Latin prefix.
- But with much concern being voiced these days over the power of words, his own words retain considerable force.
- Even in an era when popular expression is dominated by images, the spoken word retains the possibility of great power.
- Thus the word retains two senses today, one architectural and the other ecclesiastical.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.