"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now her words were addressed to the driver, who was shaking his head angrily.
- She wondered to whom the words could possibly have been addressed.
- The last words were addressed to the two scientists.
- Sharpe was the only man close enough to hear the General and assumed that the words were addressed to him.
- As she rises, the redhead's words are addressed to the smith.
- He spoke as he did so, and yet I do not think the words were addressed to any one.
- Her first words the following morning were addressed to Brian, for she was also learning subtlety.
- But it seemed to him that the words had been addressed to the world in general rather than to him.
- Her last words in this world were addressed to me.
- He left behind a letter to his family, but his words could just as well be addressed to every American.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.