"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A large monetary payoff seemed to imply the "B" word.
- But transportation officials are loath to use the "B" word to describe it.
- "It's the B word that they're afraid of," she said at the time.
- At the moment, I couldn't say the B word.
- It was as foul to me as the B word.
- The B words were not constructed on any etymological plan.
- I want to use the B word on her.
- His hair is thinning and has just regressed to the point that the B word might be applied.
- The B words were in all cases compound words.
- Some experts are even using the other "B" word - bullish, though with modifiers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.