"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wore a long white jacket and matching leggings for the wedding.
- He wore dark leggings and a light shirt of heavy material.
- She wore black leggings and an oversized white men's shirt.
- The models wore gray leggings that looked like long johns under everything.
- Marjorie met him at the door, wearing black leggings and a long gray top.
- On the days they don't choose to wear leggings or pants.
- Why do all wear leggings, even though they have no armor to cover them?
- He wore leggings, and his boots were covered with earth.
- I couldn't see her bottom half, but no doubt she'd be wearing leggings that were about four sizes too small.
- She was last seen wearing black leggings, a white shirt, and no shoes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.