"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first thing she saw was that they were wearing black T-shirts.
- No one wants to be sent to prison by someone wearing a T-shirt.
- They don't even have to do anything different - just choose whether to get money for wearing a t-shirt.
- He was wearing a black T-shirt that showed off a powerful set of arms.
- He is described as black, in his early 20s, of a big build, wearing a white T-shirt with writing on the front.
- Every player wears a T-shirt with his or her name on the back.
- People in the audience wore T-shirts with his picture on them.
- He was wearing a white T-shirt with a blue horizontal design.
- "Do they think we're going to wear a T-shirt with the year 1836 on it?"
- It felt good to be wearing her jeans and T-shirt again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.