"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the bottom of the trousers the 14th wore gaiters or leggings with seven gold buttons on each gaiter symbolizing the number 14.
- It was that fat ghost with the cultured voice who had addressed me in the bus, and it seemed to be wearing gaiters.
- He wore a shooting suit of brown tweed, with a hat to match, and neat gaiters.
- One of the last clerics to wear the traditional frock coat and gaiters, he died 25 March 1993.
- Models resembling intergalactic police strut up the runway wearing spike-heeled thigh-high gaiters of black polyurethane.
- Ladies now wore gaiters made of their old wool shawls and cut-up carpets.
- A quiet, gentle, genial person he was one of the last bishops to wear the traditional frock coat, hose and gaiters.
- He was wearing elegant tassled gaiters, and I could hardly blame the young creature for being interested in this new form of fashion.
- He wears drab breeches and gaiters, and a respectable square-tailed ancient black coat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.