"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wears uniform number 8 and for the 2007 season was a member of crew L.
- All three wore uniform and were equipped for war.
- Sometimes servants wear uniform when working for their employers.
- To honor his father, Hunter also wears uniform number 21.
- He wore uniform number 8 after the AL adopted uniform numbers in 1980.
- Volunteers are required to wear uniform to provide services, both for identification and to present a professional image.
- There seemed to be some connection in his mind between wearing uniform and being taken for a spy.
- In summer months, teachers usually allowed their students not to wear uniform if they so wished.
- He also wore uniform but explained that he only held an honorary rank.
- He wore uniform number 12, which is now worn by Greg Steed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.