"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hard to believe, though, that she had actually gone to a dance wearing a garment like this.
- To wear such a garment was an act of aggression in itself.
- This is also the first time they wear garments and shoes.
- What had men become that they would wear such feminine garments?
- The answer is probably affirmative, but only when necessary, for example if the King was wearing an awkward garment.
- They must consider who is likely to wear a garment and the situations in which it will be worn.
- He might have been wearing a garment of thick animal fur.
- But it was also unusual for people to wear garments when they did not need to be protected from space.
- Only a Veep would wear a garment such as this.
- Elizabeth, like her husband wore a native garment to blend in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.