"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But his body language is so casual, he may as well be wearing sweats.
- He'd taken a quick shower and was wearing sweats.
- He too wore sweats, the basic loungewear for the men of the house.
- Susan wore sweats and a T-shirt when she worked out.
- He was wearing gray sweats and a black tank.
- "It's much easier to crawl back into bed if you're wearing sweats."
- She left before seven, wearing sweats and no makeup, a sight I had never expected to experience.
- He looked like a man who preferred wearing sweats.
- Authorities believe she was barefoot, wearing only sweats and a white tank top.
- Standing only three inches over five feet, Monk looked like a pit bull wearing sweats.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.