"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But where does it say that he has to wear bandannas and sweatpants all the time?"
- She was wearing the pink shirt and sweatpants that Daniel had brought, plus his coat.
- He wore soft sweatpants and white socks, but nothing more.
- Part of the excitement might have been that he wore only black sweatpants.
- "Fine, you can wear sweatpants under yours if it makes you happy."
- Twenty pounds heavier and having to wear sweatpants every day.
- He was wearing gray sweatpants with one leg cut at thigh level.
- "Or rather, like mom would dress - if she wasn't wearing sweatpants."
- Afterward, when the police took Jones out of the house, she was barefoot and wearing sweatpants.
- Any students in a gym class that's indoors are not allowed to wear sweatpants unless they have religious reasons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.