"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In Spain today, rejoneadores wear smooth chaps attached with a single strap behind the knee.
- Riders in other disciplines, including various styles of English riding, sometimes wear chaps while schooling horses.
- I can only hope we have seen the last of the tanned men wearing chaps.
- One man, wearing the boots and chaps of a ranch hand, was on his feet and walking in a circle.
- The man rid-ing it was wearing black chaps, a black helmet, and dark glasses.
- The hands wear heavy chaps, starched white shirts, and slouch-brimmed hats.
- He was a rough-looking character wearing a flat-brimmed hat and beat-up chaps.
- They wore chaps and they bellied up to the bar and then one of them saw me.
- A rider may wear protective leather leggings called chaps.
- By the people who wear chaps the article is invariably called as if spelled shaps .
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.