"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another woman walked into view, wearing a gown of similar material to the last one.
- She wore a golden gown he had not seen before.
- Thank God she had not worn an open gown since that first night at sea.
- To wear a gown is considered a great privilege by the students.
- Now she wore a gown which matched the color of her hair.
- She had a vision of an elderly man with long white hair, wearing a black gown.
- She wore a gown the color milk would be, if it were blue.
- She wore a simple gown; her head and feet were bare.
- She wears a white gown with a gold ring at the front.
- She was wearing a beautiful black gown with red trim along the bottom.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.