"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And if he wore a kilt, so much the better.
- During his year away he learned how to play the piano and wear a kilt.
- The option to wear a kilt is available for the female population of the school.
- They never played in the main gym and no matter what the sport, the girls had to wear kilts.
- He wore a blue kilt and a dark red tunic.
- He was one of the first men Krasta knew who'd started wearing kilts.
- On it stood a figure: a man's body with a dog's head, wearing an Egyptian kilt.
- Girls were previously allowed to wear kilts but this privilege was taken away during the 2010-2011 school year.
- His Scot's language has legs, whether it is wearing a kilt or not.
- She stepped out into the open beside the dead fire wearing only a short kilt of some pale material.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.