"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They sometimes wore mini-skirts and wigs, which Quatro later considered to be necessary evils in the pursuit of success.
- In 1987, no one was allowed to wear shorts at school, yet female students were allowed to wear mini-skirts.
- As a result, a number of the male students one Spring day chose to wear mini-skirts to school in protest.
- Kyra can be quite ridiculous and illogical, like wearing mini-skirts and platform heels to go hiking.
- I don't even wear mini-skirts on a night out, so I definitely won't be wearing mini-skirts in the ring.
- Authorities often suggest that murdered women have invited attack by wearing mini-skirts or going out dancing, she said.
- No doubt this was due in part to her fine singing voice, photogenic good looks, and tendency to wear mini-skirts.
- Television characters sling 60's references to prove they're fun-loving folks; fashion plates wear tie-dye and mini-skirts.
- I get to wear short mini-skirts and things I'd never dream of wearing.
- The mood at this one was established at the door by three models wearing mini-skirts and bras made entirely of Grimoldi watches.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.