"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Guys don't want to be seen at the beach like they're wearing a sweater.
- She still wore her sweater, but he didn't seem to care.
- I know Dad wouldn't want me to wear his sweater now.
- He wears a blue sweater and is never seen without it.
- "Wouldn't you like to wear a nice white sweater over that?"
- I didn't see him clearly in the dark but he was tall and wore a sweater.
- The missing boy is eight years old, fair hair, wearing a red sweater.
- She wore the new skirt and sweater the next day.
- He later gets glasses and usually wears a red sweater.
- She's not wearing a sweater; that's the hair on her arms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.