"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An argument can be made that spending on education and infrastructure would help boost the economy's productivity in the long run.
- If federal spending could help the team buy votes, DeLay was willing.
- The liberal spending by baby boomers has helped cause food sales to soar.
- Their increased spending has helped make the economy boom.
- Still, the big spending has helped raise the institution's profile.
- There may be places where additional spending would help, but no amount of money will help students who do not study.
- That spending has helped cushion the economy through some rocky times.
- Their spending helps the manufacturing sector of the Japanese economy.
- In the short run, extra military spending will help pull the economy out of recession.
- Only public spending can help kickstart growth under these circumstances.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.