"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The report says the increase in construction spending is expected to continue at least through 2003.
- And construction spending rose 0.3 percent in May, to $881.6 billion at an annual rate.
- Another report, on construction spending, showed a 2.3 percent rise in February, which was also more than expected.
- A separate report from the government showed construction spending fell more than expected in March.
- In addition, data on construction spending and personal income growth during January were above expectations.
- The share of the economy devoted to residential construction spending is 5.1 percent, also a record.
- Construction spending rose 1.5 percent in November, hitting a 10-month high.
- And construction spending, which sagged in the spring, may turn up.
- The February decline pushed construction spending 2.5 percent below where it was a year earlier.
- Over all, construction spending was 3.2 percent higher than it was a year ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.