"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One side says war spending is the problem, the other says it's the economic bailout plan.
- Most Democrats are not ready to begin the politically charged discussion of restricting war spending.
- But pressure is increasing inside the party for more scrutiny on war spending when the administration's military budget request is considered by Congress next month.
- The request for additional troops is likely to figure into the coming debate over war spending.
- Doesn't all the war spending stimulate the economy?
- At those levels, war spending would amount to less than 1 percent of gross domestic product, not enough for major economic effect.
- In separate action, the House advanced $92 billion in war spending and hurricane recovery money.
- Senate Republican leaders say they will try to remove that provision during debate this week on a $122 billion war spending bill.
- Lawmakers said the Warner plan could provide the template for an eventual agreement on war spending.
- Each time that the House has considered war spending...
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.