"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All you need to do is cut interest rates, so that private spending takes up the slack.
- First, it drew attention to the need for a balance between public and private spending.
- Government spending is also said to crowd out private spending.
- Q. Using health care as an example, explain why you think we can't separate government from private spending.
- Other forms of high-end private spending are driven by similar forces.
- Where the plan comes up short is in its failure to tilt public and private spending toward investment - the key to long-term growth.
- To find any net effect on private spending, one must look farther beneath the surface.
- To be precise, private spending on wages is up less than 0.1 percent.
- But he insists that the Government must not impose limits on private spending for health care.
- From 1994 to 2000, the President says the growth of private spending would be cut in half.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.