"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Bell has promoted an educational trust fund that would channel Federal aid to states under tight spending guidelines.
- Experts on municipal government agree that many municipalities may have a difficult time operating within the new spending guidelines.
- Last week, President Reagan vetoed a related bill that approves and continues military programs and sets general spending guidelines for them.
- The rules represent a shift away from rigid spending guidelines, toward giving firms goals and essentially asking them to use good judgment.
- The Russian central election commission has issued new spending guidelines for this election year, giving each party 80 million rubles, or about $17,000, to cover election costs, and imposed an 11 billion ruble, or $2.5 million, spending limit.
- Property owners in the Grand Central district, for example, contended that the district's leaders carefully orchestrated a vote to kill plans by property owners to institute spending guidelines.
- They created the post of commissioner of education and established per-district spending guidelines to decrease the gap between rich and poor schools.
- He said Governor Pataki had proposed lifting spending guidelines, reporting requirements and other restrictions traditionally imposed by the Legislature on this money, which is earmarked for business-development projects.
- As is regularly done, money was taken from the endowment to finance operations, but church officials say the amount was within generally accepted spending guidelines, which were approved by the church council.
- This process will continue in accordance with the financial spending guidelines laid down by the EU leaders at their Berlin Summit last year, which were supported by Parliament at its last May plenary part-session.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.