"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The degree of any strength in business capital and household spending, however, is still uncertain.
- Weakness in household spending is a concern because consumption makes up more than half the economy.
- "Household spending has been increasing at only a modest pace in recent months."
- But what does that mean for our household spending?
- "Household spending has continued to grow at a solid pace," the central bank said.
- Household spending has increased at a somewhat faster pace in recent months.
- "Steady public works investment and household spending are seen as a bright factor," it said.
- By contrast, household spending, while slower, has continued to rise this year.
- Most significant, the shortage of living space restricts household spending.
- At the same time, household spending fell 4.4 percent in December from the month a year ago, the third consecutive slide.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.