"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It will offer free television time to candidates who limit their spending.
- In return, the committee agreed to limit its spending on professional fees to $150,000 a month.
- President Bush says he will veto any measure that limits spending.
- In return for Federal financing, the candidates agreed to limit their spending of private money.
- Because campaign finance reform is so important, I believe it should be available especially to candidates who limit their own spending.
- The Government wants to limit its spending to £318m.
- The owner provides materials with a specific unit price to limit spending.
- They stayed four to a room and two to a bed, limiting their daily spending to seven dollars for meals.
- This state was a leader in offering public subsidies for candidates who limited their spending.
- Candidates who accept Federal money must limit their spending to $33.5 million in the primaries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.