"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But no one here is eager to break last year's budget deal that sets military and domestic spending.
- The Senate is expected to pass the budget resolution, which sets basic spending and taxing limits, on Thursday.
- The council is responsible for setting salaries, the annual budget, and special spending.
- The action would set military spending at $6 billion less than what the Senate Armed Services Commitee approved two weeks ago.
- But Congress has already set discretionary spending on a downward spiral over the next five years.
- The council members serve four-year terms and are responsible for setting salaries, the annual budget and special spending.
- They are responsible for setting salaries, the annual budget, and special spending.
- The first would set per-pupil spending for all districts at the average spent by the most affluent districts in the state.
- Congress would set overall spending and revenue figures at the beginning of the year.
- I propose to set total standard spending for nineteen ninety four, ninety five at two thousand seven hundred and four point eight million pounds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.