"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If the present level of transportation spending were projected to continue for six years, it would total $120 billion.
- In the fight over transportation spending, a new group of brawlers entered the fray today.
- Under the plan, the aide said, transportation spending would continue at current levels for six months, until next spring.
- That would give the mayor more say over transportation spending.
- Federal, state and city budget problems, however, could reduce transportation spending.
- And they agreed that about $8 billion in additional funding could be allocated over five years for transportation spending.
- The city's capital and operating budgets would no longer include transportation spending.
- And the transportation spending is just part of the activity expected in the area.
- Last summer, again with bipartisan support, Congress passed a new $217.3 billion, six-year transportation spending law.
- The Bush budget for 2005 has projected $256 billion in transportation spending.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.