"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Could her large spending cause her to need to steal to pay off debts?
- Nike Inc. said yesterday that its first-quarter profits rose 7.1 percent, but heavy spending on advertising during the Olympics caused profits to fall below investors' expectations.
- "It's not that the extra spending of the rich hasn't caused problems for the middle class - it has, particularly in the housing market," Professor Frank says.
- Unless revenues increase at a similar pace, such spending will cause federal debt to grow to unsustainable levels.
- But hardliners in the Reagan administration believed that heightened military spending would cause the collapse of the Soviet Union.
- Weak retail spending and the potential war in Iraq, which could lead to a spike in oil prices, have caused some companies to cut production.
- Military spending is causing education spending to decrease immensely.
- Reid's extravagant spending, meanwhile, caused the company to lose money.
- This feverish capital raising and spending is causing some investors to worry that leveraged buyout mania may be nearing a crescendo.
- Too much spending by a candidate can in fact cause a backlash.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.