"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What the spending programs have done, however, is put Japan's government in poor fiscal shape.
- "What if we skip all of his new spending programs?"
- It still managed to have some money left over for various spending programs.
- In the present climate, it is nearly impossible to spend money on new spending programs.
- The reasons for that growth go beyond the Government's ambitious spending program.
- "A great deal more goes into successful education than an expensive spending program."
- This definition leaves some room for debate over specific public spending programs.
- For the people who want a spending program, it is the most important thing in their lives.
- They are being tapped to pay for regular federal spending programs.
- Democrats said they would still push for a substantial part of the money to go to new spending programs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.