"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Democrats want to restrict total spending, which would make it harder to unseat incumbents.
- There is a concern not merely to restrict local spending but also to reduce, where possible, the functions of local authorities.
- A month ago, he and Democratic Party officials traded proposals and counterproposals on restricting spending on the campaign for nonpartisan elections.
- These limits have existed since 1978, when Californians approved Proposition 13, placing a ceiling on property taxes and restricting spending.
- Some lawmakers also believed that Congress might be asked to restrict military spending, and they did not want their hands tied by an earlier vote on a more symbolic resolution.
- The measure would restrict total spending and individual campaign contributions solely for candidates who accept public financing.
- Under the state's series of laws restricting local spending, first imposed in 1976, garbage costs were exempt from the 5 percent ceiling, but no longer.
- These, and the Australian experience, have highlighted the need to complement disclosure laws with laws restricting spending on election campaigns.
- They contend the limits would restrict spending and discourage Republicans, who are in the minority in the Senate, from seeking seats.
- Rather than futilely trying to legally restrict special-interest spending, replacing such financing with a source of "clean" public money offers a more promising approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.