"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the Perot plan relied on tax increases and cuts in social entitlement spending.
- For example, many Democrats are reticent to support meaningful adjustments in entitlement spending.
- This effort should also involve reforms to control entitlement spending and strengthen these programs for future generations.
- He is open to cuts in across the budget including discretionary, defense and entitlement spending.
- The second big problem is entitlement spending and the stultification of government.
- At home, the most obvious and daunting problem is runaway entitlement spending.
- For the past 30 years, Americans have wanted high entitlement spending and low taxes.
- Due in large part to entitlement spending, America is on a debt crash course of its own making.
- Of course, we have to hold down the growth in entitlement spending.
- Each year, entitlement spending takes up a larger percentage of the total budget.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.