"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There just is no tracking this kind of campaign spending.
- State law limits each candidate to $2.2 million in campaign spending for the primary.
- In doing so, the Court removed any limits on campaign spending.
- Yet in the next year alone their campaign spending translated into a return on investment of more than 28 to 1.
- Are you concerned that it will, in fact, encourage campaign spending?
- The rules would set limits on campaign spending and donations.
- "The issue is when they start doing campaign spending for or against a candidate."
- In this race, campaign spending has been a major issue.
- In 2002, he won with 67 percent; his Democratic opponent reported no campaign spending.
- These have all contributed to a growth in campaign spending.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.