"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Defence spending was set to increase by nearly 6 per cent to Rs76,000 million.
- Despite this, defence spending in Africa is rising once again.
- That is at the mid to lower end of world defence spending.
- Defence spending rose by 6 per cent to taka13,800 million.
- The squeeze on defence spending, for instance, is £15bn by 2015.
- The government was committed to further major reductions in defence spending.
- It is a false economy too, because defence spending brings good jobs.
- There was a difference in opinion over how the defence spending should be allocated however.
- Swedish defence spending per capita has been higher than in many other countries.
- Beyond that there isn't a philosophical, in principle, level at which you would set defence spending.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.