"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A response rate of half a percent is considered good.
- The issue of the response rate is a critical one.
- An average response rate of 70% for contact within 24 hours is common.
- However, the survey had only received a small response rate.
- As of Tuesday the response rate was only 55 percent.
- Not everyone has access to the Internet, so the response rate is limited.
- But when you have the right customer list, response rates can be way higher.
- In a preliminary study, he said the response rate was better than 70 percent.
- Response rates, he said, were still very good for patients on this therapy.
- In some large cities, response rates fell below 50 percent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.