"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he was ignoring it, not in the least embarrassed by his body's response to her.
- In that case I stand by my original response.
- It's an offer many of you didn't want to refuse, judging by your response.
- Judging by your response, education as a means of advancing society, does not figure.
- She surprised herself by her own response, which needed a minute to take shape.
- I've kept him on a little pain relief - but I'm surprised, and very encouraged, by his response.
- By your response, you are essentially saying that there is no difference between "before" and "after"!
- She could not have been more surprised by the emperor's response.
- I do not know whether to be reassured or otherwise by the Commissioner's response.
- Thus I stand by my response, or is science not allowed to take issue when so traduced?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.