"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Kahn originally began creating art as a therapeutic response to a difficult upbringing, rather than through a wish to build a career.
- No significant predictors of therapeutic response were found.
- Treatment is tailored to the individual, based on symptoms and therapeutic response.
- There are many therapeutic responses to this question.
- On the whole, the therapeutic response is that the question itself-what is the meaning of life?
- The therapeutic response must be tailored to these needs if we are economically and effectively to use our resources.
- Monitoring of physiologic variables over time helps in assessing a therapeutic response.
- And past a certain level, the chances of a successful therapeutic response would be minimal.
- Using this procedure, it is imperative that the distinction be made between the therapeutic response and rumination.
- The therapeutic response does not seek to answer the question but to accept the uncertainty of the unsolved dilemma.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.