"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My response exceeds the 5000 character limit, I'm afraid, but it can be found here.
- - she cannot deny that the collective achievement, and the response beyond the court, has exceeded all expectations.
- However, the response from the masses far exceeded any expectations.
- The response of the fans and the media exceeded expectations.
- The stress-management group's response exceeded even that of the control group.
- The response for air support did not usually exceed two hours.
- But the unexpected response from more than 80 Negro League old-timers exceeded the availability of rooms.
- As in Winston-Salem last week, no single answer or response from a candidate can exceed two minutes.
- Eileen Harrington, associate director for marketing practices for the trade commission, said the response had exceeded government's expectations.
- And (as in a semicondutor), his response far exceeded the stimulus.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.