"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He stared at Uhura, silently trying to encourage a response that was not forthcoming.
- We need to get the ethicists to talk about it so as to encourage a rational response to these new technologies.
- This position always encourages a conscious response to the undercurrents of the moment.
- The giff hesitated with his answer until a little more pressure from Teldin encouraged a response.
- Courses in the humanities may encourage a personal response from the students, but do they always open up a full range of rival positions?
- So, with all the emotional implications of colour, should we even try to encourage a specific response to our work?
- Therefore, will he do what he can to encourage a response from small authorities to adopt the new powers?
- She did not ask the question to encourage a response.
- By their very nature, fiction and poetry encouraged an emotional response.
- It encouraged a swift response by producers to changing demand, and provided incentives for efficient economic management.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.