"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I won't try to review all the evidence - perhaps other responses will address the other types of evidence.
- The study, which surveyed 1,500 public libraries and 4,000 academic libraries, used anonymous responses to address legal concerns.
- The government's response addressed each of the demands, but accepted none of them.
- The response termed the audit "generally accurate," but did not address the handling of the particular cases that showed no signs of having been investigated.
- Since we did not test the proposed changes, our responses only addressed agencies' proposals conceptually.
- This response did not address the procedural missteps or the cultural and migration aspects of the issue .
- Any satisfactory architectural response to ground zero must address this question.
- They maintain that a successful response must also address high unemployment, poor educational achievement and the aimlessness of young people in the inner cities.
- That response doesn't directly address our question, but it seems to suggest that shared printer support is indeed gone for now.
- Perhaps another response can address the actual rates of change for different woods.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.