"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- EN is an immunologic response to a variety of different causes.
- Smoking triggers an immunologic response to vascular injury, which is associated with increased levels of inflammatory markers, such as C-reactive protein and white blood cell count.
- Defensins are cysteine-rich cationic polypeptides that are important in the immunologic response to invading microorganisms.
- These are almost certainly due to a disordered immunologic response.
- The release of intracellular contents induces an immunologic response in immunocompetent patients.
- RTX toxins induce a strong immunologic response generating neutralizing antibodies.
- Interferon stimulation results in an immunologic response that is especially associated with viruses.
- Both vaccines have gone through the first two stages of a three-stage testing system, evaluating safety and immunologic responses.
- "If a patient develops an immunologic response, that's it the drug is pretty much done," says Dr. Leonardi.
- I. Preparation of the oncolysate and measurement of immunologic responses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.