"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Responses from the art world and the public ranged widely.
- At this point, the response has ranged from warmth to hostility.
- Critical response of the episode ranged from mixed to negative.
- In his studies responses ranged from 7 percent to 27 percent, he said.
- Israeli officials have made many different responses ranging from positive, to neutral, to negative.
- Initial critical response to Baptism ranged from average to negative.
- The response of coaches to the scholarship vote ranged from silence to anger.
- When a problem is suspected, she said, responses range from showing people how to provide better care to calling public agencies to investigate.
- Critical response to Weathervanes has ranged from mixed to positive.
- Possible responses could range from a wider patrol of gulf waters to a military strike.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.