"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The album was released on July 26th of that year.
- So, they should be released pretty soon, of course, depending on their political situation and security concerns.
- In 1997 a film adaptation was released of the stage play.
- Richard let out a deep breath, trying to release at least a little of the pain with it.
- With her releasing of mind control the sand would have gone.
- The first vintage released of the wine was the 1990.
- It is the fourth and final single released of the album.
- The film was released everywhere else in the two countries the following weekend of 27 July 2007.
- He was released after sixteen years on appeal and because of his health.
- Only on August 24, ten days after the kidnapping, was a video released of the men.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.