"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now the Department of Agriculture has released a study that translates those findings into money.
- Two weeks ago, prominent researchers released a study showing significant gains by black students who had been given vouchers to help pay for private school.
- In 2002, the institute released a study on head restraints that found 54 percent either good or acceptable.
- A similar panel studied the field of addiction and released an in-depth study in 1996.
- In August 2010, the institute released a study on the correlation of school superintendent pay and student performance.
- They spent thousands of dollars and released a study of their findings but never gave any money or food to hungry people.
- On August 17, 2011, researchers released a study of the planet.
- University of Minnesota researchers recently released a study on the group of 800 students who received the free program and how they've fared since then.
- Congressional investigators also released a preliminary study suggesting that the big buying groups might be paying too much for certain medical supplies.
- Only summary details are known, and the finders have not yet released a peer-reviewed study.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.