"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They hope to release their report within the next two weeks.
- This committee released a report to the government in 1984.
- "Word got around right after the Chief released his report."
- The House committee released the report at a hearing today.
- They expect to release a report on the problem in late July.
- The committee released its final report on 2 November 2011.
- The investigation is expected to release its report next month.
- The next day, the agency released the report on its Web site.
- The board plans to release a report with its findings more than a year from now.
- The board did release a report last week that showed continued poor performance in the schools.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.