"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The film then planned to release on May 21, 2004.
- He plans to release a lot of material in 2010.
- Like you've always said: They don't plan to release data if it does work.
- She plans to release it in the first three months of 2013.
- They also plan to release new material in the future.
- The company is planning to release this voice to the public.
- The board plans to release a report with its findings more than a year from now.
- State officials plan to release the test scores within two weeks.
- The department had been planning to release them last week but held off again.
- There are also plans to release a film based on the series.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.