"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are plans to continue to release content updates, like new button packs, over time.
- The development team released updates, called "Deployments," nearly every month following launch.
- Since then, Slysoft has released several updates adding support for newer titles.
- Presently, Adobe's policy is to release updates every three months.
- Apple is releasing updates whenever they feel like it.
- The developer releases new versions, updates and additional content very frequently.
- The Department of Justice will continue to release updates on our progress towards a more open, transparent government.
- Apple has released updates for this system in order to address power or sleep issues in several recent models.
- It first debuted in November of 2009 and has since released multiple updates.
- Both companies have since released updates for their player software.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.