"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But we haven't heard a word about prisoners being taken.
- Both the military and the police took political prisoners there.
- That's the place where we'll have a good shot at taking prisoners.
- These leaders knew our forces would be taking prisoners in large numbers.
- But they also take a lot of them prisoners; the other side does not.
- Take your prisoners, if they mean that much to you.
- Would he not run a risk of being taken prisoner?
- He stood by the king to the last, and was taken prisoner with him.
- The young man knew enough to keep himself from being taken prisoner.
- The entire force of about 5000 men were taken prisoner.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.