"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He could be a doctor who had never treated prisoners at all.
- The Separate system was a change in the way that prisoners were treated.
- The Army says it believes only one prisoner was treated in that way.
- I never thought prisoners of war would be treated like that.
- The regular prisoners of war were usually very poorly treated.
- Despite the hard feelings on both sides, the prisoners were treated with respect.
- The rules of war say prisoners should be treated with respect.
- The prisoners, the former guard said, were well treated by the standards of the Iraqi prison system.
- As was common practice in those days, prisoners were treated differently according to their class and wealth.
- The prisoners are treated like friends of the family until one is ordered executed in the national interest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.